Atlanta GA – Caffeine And Octane
What is Caffeine & Octane?
Caffeine and Octane is a nationally recognized all makes, all models car show that regularly attracts over 650 muscle, classic, high performance and exotic cars. You will see a new mix of cars every single month and likely something with an engine and wheels that you have never seen before. The show is centrally located at Perimeter Mall just off of I-285 and easily reachable from all points in metro Atlanta.
Caffeine & Octane is the first Sunday of each month. This is a family friendly event and free to attend for all from 8:00am – 11:00am on the first Sunday of every month,
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd. Atlanta GA 30346.
Contact Us: (770) 395-7900
We had a great event in February even considering it was a little damp and cold. This coming Sunday, March 2nd, as the weather warms, should bring an even bigger assortment of special cars and car enthusiasts.
Once again, we want to ask everyone to be respectful and drive safely. As you may have heard, a similar event in Charlotte, NC was permanently cancelled because of someone driving irresponsibly. The Alpharetta police are on hand to help manage traffic but they will not hesitate to ticket or even impound cars and drivers that act illegally. Please do not be the person to ruin the show for everyone else and do not encourage drivers to burn out or speed.
We appreciate your ongoing support of our sponsors who help cover the expenses and keep the show going. Our neighbors from Home Depot to Spring Hill Suites have been supportive as well as Mambo Jambo, Tazikis and Panera (on the other side of the trees) who provide some great breakfast. Please make sure to stop by, make a purchase and say thank you.
A couple of reminders:
• NO BURNOUTS! This behavior puts both you and the show at risk
• Please thank our sponsors (who provide the revenue to cover expenses and keep us going)
• Don’t park in front of the tape at Home Depot (it blocks access to pine straw and other materials) but do make a purchase if possible and make sure to mention you’re there with C&O.
• Obey the No Parking Signs (including Spring Hill Suites)
• Please make sure your trash ends up in the trash cans so we leave the lots better than we found them
• Portable restrooms are available behind Mambo Jambo
• No leafleting cars and no trailers